- Black-Out Dates: We’ve made it easier to enter black-out dates. Now you can also specify whether you want to prevent quotes or bookings as well. Go to Settings->Online Quoting (under Integration).
- Workers Site: You can now easily get to packing lists, directions, and contracts for grouped shifts (when a shift is scheduled from the Delivery tool and spans multiple events).
- Prices: There is a new Natural Language price type. Build your pricing in a way that you would speak a sentence.
- Contracts: We now prevent signing and payments on contracts for leads not in a reserved status.
- Status: The statuses on the top of a lead are now in a scrolling box to make it easier to see for those with many statuses.
- Overview Sales: You can now click on the sales number in the YTD Sales by Month table to get a report of what leads are contributing the the total.
- Emails: Added new automatic template for Admin created recent quotes.
- Rentals: Deleting a rental will automatically set it to inactive if it cannot be deleted.
- Task Reminder: Fixed several issues with multiple location accounts
- Status: Fixed issue where custom statuses were not showing correctly when creating new lead from customer address book.
- Payments: Fixed issue where status didn’t properly upgrade when customer paying full balance
- Permissions: Removed confusing permission settings that had no effect.
- Lead Filters: You can now delete lead filters