Emailed Receipts, Payment Reminder Emails, and Many Minor Updates
This week's update is mostly a bunch of minor features and upgrades. As always, we take your feedback and roll it into our product as soon as time allows. Here's a list of some of the more significant and requested updates:
- Customers that pay via credit card online will get a copy of the receipt emailed to them as well. Customers that pay via PayPal, will still get a reciept from PayPal.
- We have added an addtional automatic email for reminding your customers after their event to send their payment if they have not paid completely yet.
- If you delete the old contract when the contract needs changed, your customer's link to the contract will now point them to the new active contract. There is no need for you to resend the contract email.
- Back-end issues when using IE have been corrected in many places.
- Many improvements were made to finding and viewing customers in the customer address book.
- Issues with event times when posting events to Facebook due to changes at Facebook were corrected.
- And many more minor updates were made as well.