There are two types of updates that will happen to your website:
1. Changes you make to the website itself from WordPress and Elementor to the design of your site
2. Changes coming from our software when you edit things like inventory and categories
You are able to force the program or your browser to push out and refresh the page to see the most up to date information with the instructions below. See the instructions below depending on which type of update you aren't seeing on your website.
Changes you make to the website itself from WordPress and Elementor to the design of your site
If you cannot see the design changes you have been making to your website, it's because you either haven't published your changes or your browser is loading up an old version of the site. In order to get the most up to date version of your site, you will need to clear your browser cache or do a "hard refresh" on the page.
1. To clear your cache, go into your browsers privacy or history settings and opt to clear your cache
2. The quicker and simpler method is to do a hard refresh see the screenshot below for the shortcut
Here's a video demonstration:
Changes coming from our software when you edit things like inventory and categories
When you have inventory updates that aren't appearing on your site it may be that the WordPress plugin hasn't done a sync with your site to updates the items. You are able to force this process manually though
1. Login to InflatableOffice
4. Click on the listing for the site you wish to sync
5. Click on the "Show advanced options" in the top right hand corner
6. Click the "Force Sync" button
Following this, you need to allow some time for the server to go through and sync all of the items in your account. Once finished, all of your items will be up to date on your website.