In order to launch your InflatableOffice website we need to point your domain to our server. Click on your domain provider or the method for which you want to launch your site
1. Sign into your Namecheap account (The Sign In option is available in the header of the page).
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage option in front of the domain name you would like to share access for:
3. Choose the Sharing & Transfer tab from the top menu and find the "Share Access" section. Input "inflatableoffice" into the New Manager field and click "Add"
4. Once you hit the add button you will see this page, Enter your NameCheap password and click the confirm button.
6. Notify us that you have given access and wish to launch your site.
1. Login to GoDaddy and go here: https://account.godaddy.com/access
2. Click "Invite to Access"
3. Set as
Access: Products & Domains
4. Click the invite button!
You can reference this screenshot to make sure it is filled out correctly!
5. Notify us that you have given access and wish to launch your site.
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open Menu
- Click Registration settings.
- Under "Domain permissions," click Add user.
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (yes without the i)
- Confirm you added the user.
- Notify us that you have given access and wish to launch your site.
If you would like us to handle the launching of your website but you domain provider is not listed here you can email over the following information and we will login on your behalf to launch your site.
Web address of domain provider
- Please coordinate a time with us first so we are available to help minimize down-time. This part is crucial because there is action required on our end.
- Login into your domain registrar and find your DNS settings.
- Edit your existing A records and change it to the IP address: 184.108.40.206
- Depending on your registrar you will need to either edit the A record for your www subdomain to the same IP address or edit a CNAME record that points your www subdomain to your base domain. See your registrar's support pages for more info here.
- Save and make sure to notify us so we can verify everything on our side.