Let's change some colors!
Changing colors on your InflatableOffice website is a great way to put a personal spin on our ready to go websites!
Instead of changing one part at a time we will be changing what are called "Global Colors", this way everything stays consistent for design purposes!
Here is how you get to your global color settings or you can follow along with the video at the bottom of the page!
- From your InflatableOffice account click on "Websites" at the top of any page
- Admin Login
- (On left hand navigation bar in WordPress) Pages
- (On left hand navigation bar in WordPress) Find Home page (or any page), clikc "Edit with Elementor"
- In the very top right of the page click on the menu button (3 horizontal lines stacked up.)
- (On left hand navigation bar in WordPress) Site Settings
- (On left hand navigation bar in WordPress) Global Colors
- Click on each color and select then one you wan to have. Changes will be appearing in real time as you select colors.
- Once you are finished you can click the blue "Update" button at the bottom of the navigation bar
- If you don't like the changes you have made you can click the "X" button on the navigation bar to discard your changes.