This is to prevent your customers from either getting quotes or booking events during those dates.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Add New Black-Out Date button.
- Enter a date range. If you just want to black-out one day, enter the same date twice.
- Choose how you want to restrict that date range. Restricting quotes will prevent your customer from getting a quote and instead give them a message saying you are closed during that time. It will not save a lead in your account. Restricting the bookings will allow your customers to still get quotes for that time but not book (sign a contract and pay). It will save a lead in your database.
- Enter a reason as a reminder to yourself of why you blacked out that date range.
- You can click the Add New Black-Out Date button as many times as you want to add more dates.
- Click Save.
Black-Out Dates will not affect existing booked events, so it can be used to prevent further bookings if a particular date gets too busy to accommodate any more events.