See detailed theme template options
You can generate a new site (please allow 5-10 mins for this process to complete). You'll then be able to customize it. Please notify us when you are ready to "go live" so we can assist.
The website pages are synced with your inventory. Whenever a product is added, removed, or updated in InflatableOffice, it is automatically updated on your website (there is about a 5 minute delay).
Making these changes within your IO Account sync to your website
- Inventory: Update your inventory in IO under Settings > Inventory. Be sure to add pictures.
- Categories: After launch or before, refine your inventory and category descriptions for effective SEO.
- Phone/Email/Address: Go to Settings > Account Preferences
- Testimonials: Add testimonials to your website in IO under Settings > Testimonials (also, some themes may also require editing the testimonials manually on the home page).
- Analytics: Anything in the Analytics Code will also be on the website.
Making changes within your Website
- Homepage: Pages > Home Page > Edit with Elementor. video
- Colors/Fonts: Edit the homepage in elementor, then click the menu at the top left and go to Site Settings
- Pricing: Prices are pulled from products in IO, but the 4h/8h display configure in WP > InflatableOffice > Prices
Keyword and City Lists for SEO
We use these lists for several purposes: Tracking your rank in google, building city land pages, improving inbound links, and for blog posts when subscribed to our SEO plans. The 'main' keywords are used for all of these and the non-main ones are only used for blog post content.
City Landing Pages
Generated based on your keywords/cities. You can edit the content on your website. video
The wording delivery wording can we adjusted in the wordpress inflatableoffice shortcodes: io_category_cart and io_rental
Logging in to manage site
When you are on %company_name%, click WEBSITE at the top, then choose Admin, or see below for a 2nd method:
How to login video
1. Go to your website and add /wp-admin/ to the end of the URL
2. Get Username/Password
SEO Basics Overview video
1. Get a GMB account if you don't have one
2. Update your category descriptions in IO
3. add google to your reviews
4. Enter your cities and keywords for your website
Editing your homepage
Customizing your site information
Understanding site checkout settings
Working with menus
How to edit your menu styling
Understanding your site's plugins
Editing IO generated pages
Understanding the IO shortcode system
How to manage your new site documentation and video.