Place any tracking codes in this box such as Google analytics, adwords, or Facebook Pixel. This will include them on all of the IO check-out pages.
Code placed here will run only when the customer first submits a quote. For facebook, no action is needed as we automatically send the Lead event. For adwords, you'll need to paste in their generated code here.
Code placed here will run only when the first payment is made by the customer. For facebook, no action is needed as we automatically send the Purchase event. For adwords, you'll need to paste in their generated code here.
- You can use the variable %total% on %leadid% in the Sale Conversion if you want to track those items.
Setup to track in Adwords.com:
1. Login to adwords
2. Click the tools and settings at the top
3. Go to Measurement-> Conversions
4. Click the + to create a new one, and choose Website
5. Choose Purchase, different value for each conversion, Count: One, then hit Create at the bottom to continue
6. Click Install tag myself. The top box of code (global site tag) goes into IO in Analytics Code. The bottom box of code (Event snippet) goes into IO in the Sales Conversion section.
7. In the code, the value: 1.0, can be changed to value: %total%, and the 'transaction_id': '' can be changed to 'transaction_id': '%leadid%'
8. If desired, you can create a new one with the category 'Begin checkout'. It's event snippet code would go into IO under Quote Conversion.