Most merchant services will provide you with separate credentials to use to integrate with our software. It's not usually your login information. Ask your processor for the credentials to enter into our software so you can take online payments.
Under the Merchant Services settings you can integrate your Global Payments, Square, PayPal and other merchant accounts. InflatableOffice only supports the merchants listed on this page. However because we support the Authorize.net gateway, you can often get your merchant account to integrate with us.
Here is an explanation of some of the features we offer for Global Payments. Some of these are available with other processors as well
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Recharge saved cards through InflatableOffice/EventOffice. Once you or your customer has run a card through our software, we allow you to access and charge that card in the future.
- Online bank drafts accepted. You can allow your customers to pay with a check online.
- Credit card swiping through a mobile card reader. You can use a mobile card reader with your smart phone to swipe cards. These transactions are run through our phone app so they can be put in your InflatableOffice/EventOffice account automatically.
- Refunds can be processed directly through InflatableOffice/EventOffice. If you have their card in our software, you can refund directly from our software.
- Reduced rates for certain business cards. InflatableOffice/EventOffice supplies additional information so that you can qualify for lower rates on certain business cards.
- Meets industry PCI compliance standards.
- Direct integration with InflatableOffice/EventOffice. You do not need to pay for an additional credit card gateway to integrate with us.
To learn more, use the links below.