It's a best-practice to have the initial quote form a customer fills out be as short as possible, then to follow-up later to gather all the necessary details for an event.
- Create a new Page, set the type to 'Quote Update' and hit 'load in default template'.
- Set the group name (something like 'ABC Bouncer Update Form1')
- (optional) Remove anything from the form you don't want them to be able to update.
- Click Save.
- (optional) Add custom fields. See here for more details.
- Add a link to an email (under email center), Copy the below and replace the bold part properly.
https://www.inflatableoffice.com/quotes/quoteme.ph...GROUP NAME FROM STEP 2
Customizing the form
Customizing the form may require HTML knowledge. A template creation fee may apply if you hire us to do so.