Multi-location accounts allow you to manage two different companies or two different warehouses of inventory within the same account.
The main advantages are:
- Allows you to easily see all events and report data at the same time
- You can filter the data to only see a certain location's data
- With worker's add-on, you'll be able to assign which worker accounts have access to which location
- Ability to easily configure each location's email, branding, inventory, account settings, integrations, etc.
- Ability to share inventory between the two location
- Lower cost than having separate accounts
If you are just advertising under two brands and have the same set of inventory for two areas you service, then you typically don't need a multi-location account as you can manage multiple brands another way.
How do I know if I need a separate location?
- Different warehouse locations to track inventory location and origin point of delivery
- Unique card processors
- Separate company emails
- Unique general deposit amounts to confirm the booking
Transferring items between locations
If items are shared between locations, item recovery time can automatically apply when an item is rented in one location and the next event is requesting it in a different location.