The WordPress/API module ($39/mo) is required for running a website connected to your account via the WordPress plugin or with our API. This tool is what is responsible for the following tasks:
- Sync Inventory Changes
- Category and Product Pages
- Connect Message Center
- Connect Online Quote Requests
- Online Quote Requests
- Powering the shopping cart and checkout process
- Keeping Testimonials up to date
- Allowing API access between your website and the account
Once you have activated the module on your account, you will now have access to the "WordPress" and "API Keys" settings pages.
You may also deactivate the module in the same section by choosing the deactivate option. If you have a live website being hosted through our company it will be taken down.
Along with the WordPress Module, you receive the following features when running a website designed and hosted by our company:
- Fast, Reliable Service
- Backed-up Daily
- SSL Security Certificate
- Connectivity Support
- Hosting for 1st site is free
- All sites hosted by us are monitored 24/7 for any down time or malicious attacks.