InflatableOffice is not owned by a processor company, nor does it have an exclusive partnership with just one payment company. This leaves you to find the best fit and have the free to use any company you decide to accept card payments using these main options:
- Global Payments
- Most others through Authorize.net gatewayTo access the Merchant Services page go to Settings and Click Merchant Services. This is the page where you can configure your online payment options.
Here is a comparison chart of the companies we work with.
|Major cards accepted|
|No gateway fee|
|Online bank drafts|
|Automatically schedule future payments|
|Accept payments directly through IO mobile app|
|Refunds direct through IO|
|Discounted processing rates for customers with certain PO/Tax info|
|Fee Type||Flat Rate/ Interchange Plus||Flat Rate||Flat Rate/Interchange Plus||Dependent on processor connected to the gateway||Flat Rate||Flat Rate/Interchange Plus|
Flat Rate vs Interchange Plus
Understanding the different types of fee models that card processing companies charge is an important factor to make sure you are on an economical plan.
Flate rate processing is where the processor charges a fixed rate percentage that is set to different types of transaction types. For example:
Card-not-present transactions : 3.5% + 15¢
Card-present transactions: 2.6% + 10¢
This is best for companies doing under $40K per year in card transactions. (USD)
Interchange-Plus is a pricing model used by credit card processors to determine the per-transaction cost paid by merchants. The model consists of two components — the interchange fee determined by the card networks and a markup set by the credit card processor itself. Usually, companies that offer this come along with a monthly fee, however, with a large enough volume of card transactions, these are offset with the lower variable rates and can offer greater savings!
This is best for companies doing around or over $40K per year in card transactions. (USD)
How to choose?
For companies processing under $40,000/year in card transactions flat-rate processing is a better fit due to no monthly fees. For companies processing over $40,000/year we recommend getting a quote for interchange plus to see how much you could save! Please reach out to our team for more information on picking a company. You can see the comparison on this page!
If you are a new company, without a doubt you should start out with a flat rate plan, we would recommend Global Payments, CardConnect, or Square.
- Sign up for a PayPal account.
- Once your PayPal account is set up, return to InflatableOffice and go to the settings page.
- Select Merchant Services , located under the Pricing section.
- Select the PayPal Button, and enter the email you used to set up your Paypal Account, mark active, and then click save.
1. Sign up for Square at squareup.com
2. Go to Settings and select Merchant Services
3. Select Square.
4. Press activate and this will lead you to the Square sign-in page.
5. Sign-in and you will activate Square Payments.
Apply here for a price quote
2. After approval and working with their team we will finish the integration into your account
- Here are the instructions Authorize.net has for obtaining a Login and Transaction Key from them.
- Once you have those credentials, you just need to plug them in by going to Settings > Merchant Services, and then make this option active.
- You will also be given the options there for "ACH" (eChecks) and "CIM" (The ability to re-charge a saved card).
Supported Merchant Accounts
Contact them for credentials to enter into InflatableOffice at Settings->Merchant Services.
Unsupported Merchant Accounts
Call your merchant account provider and tell them: "I want to take payments through my website. I am using a service called InflatableOffice as my shopping cart, and they can integrate with the Authorize.net gateway or an Authorize.net emulator. How do I set that up on my merchant account, and how do I get InflatableOffice the appropriate information to integrate and send payments to my merchant account from my website?" Then contact us at email@example.com to integrate.
There may be an additional fee from your bank to do this, but it is usually possible to complete the integration.