InflatableOffice is not owned by a processor company, nor does it have an exclusive partnership with just one payment company. This leaves you to find the best fit and have the free to use any company you decide to accept card payments using these main options:
|Major cards accepted|
|No gateway fee|
|Online bank drafts|
|Automatically schedule future payments|
|Refunds direct through IO|
|Discounted processing rates for customers with certain PO/Tax info|
|Automatically recharge cards|
|Fee Type||Flat Rate/ Interchange Plus||Flat Rate||Flat Rate/Interchange Plus||Dependent on processor connected to the gateway||Flat Rate||Flat Rate/Interchange Plus|
- Sign up for a PayPal account.
- Once your PayPal account is set up, return to InflatableOffice and go to the settings page.
- Select Merchant Services , located under the Pricing section.
- Select the PayPal Button, and enter the email you used to set up your Paypal Account, mark active, and then click save.
1. Sign up for Square at squareup.com
2. Go to Settings and select Merchant Services
3. Select Square.
4. Press activate and this will lead you to the Square sign-in page.
5. Sign-in and you will activate Square Payments.
Apply here for a price quote
2. After approval and working with their team we will finish the integration into your account
- Here are the instructions Authorize.net has for obtaining a Login and Transaction Key from them.
- Once you have those credentials, you just need to plug them in by going to Settings > Merchant Services, and then make this option active.
- You will also be given the options there for "ACH" (eChecks) and "CIM" (The ability to re-charge a saved card). Note that these settings need set in your Authorize.net account as well.
Supported Merchant Accounts
Contact them for credentials to enter into InflatableOffice at Settings -> Merchant Services.
Unsupported Merchant Accounts
Call your merchant account provider and tell them: "I want to take payments through my website. I am using a service called InflatableOffice as my shopping cart, and they can integrate with the Authorize.net gateway or an Authorize.net emulator. How do I set that up on my merchant account, and how do I get InflatableOffice the appropriate information to integrate and send payments to my merchant account from my website?" Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to integrate.
There may be an additional fee from your bank to do this, but it is usually possible to complete the integration.