Join the IO Community and Win Prizes, QR Code Inventory Tracking, Sending Postcards and more
- Help & Support: See your streaks in the IO community and earn prizes! First month’s prize for contributions is a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Inventory: The IO Worker App will now be able to scan and associate special QR code types with any inventory you want to associate them with for purposes of tracking inventory. Documentation and videos are on their way.
- API: We now have webhooks allowing you to do things like send postcards.
- New Users: New users will have a couple automated emails set up to try to create urgency in completing sales. If the sale doesn’t complete, the lead will drop status automatically to free up equipment.
- IO Phone: When attempting to text a customer, if they are unsubscribed a warning will show.
- Optional Fields: All lead optional fields will reset for copied leads now.
- Variables: Added variables for Rentals Is Consumable, Rentals Parent, and Vendor variables.
- Multi-location: Locations can have separate credit cards for billing of account services.
- Alerts: Multi-location accounts will now show the location in the alert subject.
- Website: Option added to plugin to allow live pricing for accessories and upsell items (on product page)
- Website: Option added to plugin to allow live pricing to function without date being set (if off, it will prompt client to set their date first)
- SEO: Added ‘Content Engine’ plan for SEO to create weekly blog posts for your website. Activate here
- Mobile: Fixed sidebar filter.
- IO Phone: Calling from a worker account on the IO App is now working.
- Packing List: Vehicle packing list item count for common items fixed.
- Conflicts: Fixed issue where soft conflicts on blackout dates were being treated as hard conflicts.
- Autosave: Fixed issue where status appeared to be saved incorrectly during an autosave.
- Website: Optimized data calls to improve website performance
- Website: Improvements to time-based items in cart
There are many more features and bugs that were completed with this release, but we’ve only listed the most significant.