Auto recalc line fees, IO phone worker voicemails, Wordpress improvements
- Leads: Auto-recalculate ability added for most line-item fees and discounts.
- Google Tracking: Upgraded our integration instructions to support the latest gtag method
- Delivery: If you set an items setup/teardown time to 1-7 minutes it will round to 0 minutes. Setting it to 0 or 8-15 minutes will assume a 15 minute setup time
- IO Phone: Replying via email to phone alerts will now be directed to the customer
- IO Phone: Incoming calls and transfers will now announce customers name
- IO Phone: Call duration has been added to the CRM tab
- IO Phone: Worker specific voicemail boxes added
- Wordpress: Added easier way to show prices on your category and product pages. Use %%price_4h%% variables in the shortcode.
- Wordpress: Implemented page breadcrumbs for IO themes
- Tax: Amusement tax added to support places like MD. Contact us to activate.
- Conflicts: Fixed several availability and conflict issues
- Vendors: Fixed issue with shared inventory not working in the vendor search tool.
- Vendors: Adding share confirmation and ability to unshare your items.
- Vendors: Fixed Overview page to properly show when emails had been sent.
- Vendors: Fixed issues with selecting a category when turning into a regular item.
- Vendors: Creating a new vendor item from the leads page will now default it to non-taxed
- Vendors: Improved the vendor availability page
- Quote Page: Fixed default event notes to properly save on new quotes
- Emails: Fixed email sending issues when both worker and company outgoing settings were configured
- Delivery: Fixed amount due variable issues when being printed from delivery tool in specific scenarios
- Wordpress: Fixed several compatibility issues with other WP themes
- Wordpress: Fixed issues with slashes on new quotes when quotes used in the input fields
- Wordpress: Fixed issue with the page jumping when a drop-down is closed
- Wordpress: Fixed contact us page submit button location on mobile
- Workers: Fixed issue with direction’s link not always using a start address
- Workers: Fixed delivery tool ‘warehouse work’ shifts to properly show in payroll summary
- Leads: Fixed ‘Does not qualify’ note to on line-items to choose more appropriately when multiple promotions are present. Also recalculate will automatically remove ones that don’t qualify any longer.
- Wordpress: Fixed missing ‘add to quote’ button for some packages
- CRM: Improved number matching when extension numbers are present
- API: Added better support when a locationid is passed into lead creation
- Payments: Fixed issue with re-charging a card when multiple cards listed
- Payments: Fixed issue when payment updates lead status it could overwrite book date.
- Payments: Removed the payment type cimcharge that was accidently being created on re-charges