Conditional Pricing for Holiday Weekend

Jordyn P. shared this question 15 months ago
Awaiting Reply

How do I set conditional pricing for a holiday weekend? I've watched videos and read some articles but I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!

Comments (8)

photo

Do you want the item price to change or add a fee for holidays?

photo

I need to add a fee for holidays and I can't figure it out

photo

What are the fees and for what Holiday? Also what are the conditions for the fees?

photo

I believe this video will help

https://vimeo.com/809790696/6c8518fb92

photo
photo

Is there a way to add 4th of July price change on all the units just for that day if the customer picks that day for there Event?

photo

Yes we can do that what would you like the price to be?

photo

Ok, so you can't add holiday pricing for future orders? Only if a lead is asking for that day? If I changed the price after they received a quote (with the language we have the right to change pricing, etc), they will think I bait and switch them. I thought I could add Holiday Pricing for future if someone picks that day for any of the units. Maybe I should add the language in the descriptions to give the customers a heads up if they want that date😊

photo

You can. Creating the conditional fee/pricing doesn't affect past leads. Maybe it will but if it does you'll have to accept the change before it takes hold. 

photo

You can. Creating the conditional fee/pricing doesn't affect past leads. Maybe it will but if it does you'll have to accept the change before it takes hold. 

Leave a Comment

Attach a file