Modifying a Contract Template
We have a default template in the system that you can easily adjust with your contract terms.
1. Go to Settings
2. Select "Contract Templates"
3. Select template you wish to edit (by default it will be named "Contract" but these can be named whatever you'd like.)
4. From here, you can make any edit you wish to complete (from the editor picture below and hit the save button when finished)
5. Make the changes you would like and Save it. Any newly created contracts will use the updated template.
6. Test the new template by clicking View button at the top-right.
The variables, such as %homephone% will be replaced with the actual event data when the contract is generated. See Template Variables for full list
Rental List Section
The section that generates the list of rentals (with variable %rentalname%) has some special code in it so that it will print a list of the inventory. If you make major changes to this section be sure to test the contract to make sure it still works properly.
Customizing a contract for one particular event
If you are a new customer here is a good video on how to start getting your contract ready!