IO phone calls out

Ryan F. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

one of our workers, Jim for Elf Pros is saying he cannot make calls out. I have checked that he has full permission under permissions and the box is checked for that number to call out. what can be done? thanks

Comments (3)

photo

I've included Jim in the restrictions for each number for Elf Pros, can you have him try again and see if it's still an issue?

photo

It is still not working. It's also not allowing him to send text messages

photo
photo

Okay I'll have him try. I guess I need to do that for Paul and every other additional worker will add for office sales. I'm guessing I can figure out how to do that in a search feature

photo

It's simple just go into IO Phone-->Numbers open the number, open the restrictions then select the workers you are adding on the left and they will move to the right section and save.

photo

Okay thanks. I didn't seem to make a difference. Jim still cannot call or text

photo

We just sent a text to ourselves from Jim and it looks like he's all setup? Is he getting any type of error? What username is logged in under?

photo

Still not working

photo

Is he getting any type of error? What username is logged in under?

photo

No option for phone calls and won't send text either. User is JClore. Worker is Jim Clore. See error in pic attached

photo

We would like the resolve this as quickly as possible

photo

We have made test calls and texts from his login both are working, we will need more info or have Jim call us or send a video of his process.

photo

Well being that no one ever answers the phone at IO it would be better if you called him. +15406216444

photo

Thanks I will give him a call now!

photo

Thank you so much I appreciate it

photo

He will call back he got the message

photo

Okay thanks for the update, I called last evening and left message for him.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file