On all of our packing lists and contracts etc

we have various logos depending on the form

all the forms print correct but all of our logos have stopped printing today

can you look at those and see what is wrong

i have tested this on 3 printers and 2 computers same issue

if i print to pdf they are there

Comments (19)

photo

We printed your packing list and the logo is present. Is there a setting on your printer that may have excluded images?

photo

i havent change anything on the forms or any of the printers..

this happened before about 2 years ago and it was something in the code that drop out the images

photo

it works good on screen

9c956af2b81212d7002ddcf86fdb9685

then the print preview is good

221bdc1e2cf976aa61fb9b69c020cfbd

but when it get to paper its missing

i printed from my laptop to HP and a LExmark printer still no luck so its not a printer setting

photo

I just printed it and it's there? We can put in a ticket but I am not sure what this can be

photo

i just printed an email with our logos and it prints on both of the same printers in question

so its not a printer issue it seems

its only having an issue on IO print jobs

photo

Thank you for the examples, I have a ticket opened for our developers to look into this.

photo

Developer doesn't see an issue. Says may be a setting in your browser. What browser are you using?

photo

hmmm chome

i dont see any settings options it only takes me to the print window settings and they are all set correctly it seems

7c716a570e83fb66c8c91c6f7cc8a607

photo

Yes, check and maybe even try another browser??

photo

i tried Firefox, and cleared cache etc on chrome still same issue..

its so weird :(

it just stopped today

i have also restarted printers and computers :(

photo
photo

How are you printing? From the print utility?

photo

If not, please try this way

photo

yes i use the IO print button on the lead screen pick the lead, then pick the template and click print it brings up the view and i click on print

photo

What OS are you using?

photo

Windows

photo

And no template changes, correct?

photo

From Developer: The only suggestions I have, I’ve already mentioned. The print button on the browser can cause issues, it needs to be the print button on the print utility itself (next to remove page breaks option). Also, if that doesn’t fix it, then maybe try changing the logo to a different format? It shows up on the print preview, so it seems likely that it is an issue with their OS or their printer.

photo

yes i use the print button on the IO backend

i open events

i checkmark the one i want to print

i click print

it opens a print dialogue

i click print and get the printer options to choose printer

i pick the correct printer

i click print and get the print out

WITHOUT LOGO lol

No matter waht computer or printer i use

photo

It's so weird that this just started happening. Have you tried a different logo?

photo

i just created a new pl called it test

added a logo and its blank to

i also had Chad log into my account and try to print a list at his office same issue no logo is printing on any of the forms

photo

i have also tested my contracts, invoices, pl, and other forms and logos are gone on all of the forms no matter what logo it used

photo

What did Chad print up? Also from print utility?

photo

yes he went into my account brought up the packing list form my account

printed based in normal IO process

he didnt get a logo print either

photo
photo

Are you using windows 10 or windows 11? Are you using the latest version of Chrome? Can you print one of the packing lists as a PDF and send it to us?

photo

windows 10

most up to date chrome

Chrome is up to date

Version 115.0.5790.171 (Official Build) (64-bit)

photo

Thank you

photo

Also, could you print to pdf and send to us?

photo

same invoice one printed and scanned other pdf

photo

Thank you for sending these pdfs. Would you verify if the scanned copy you included was printed directly, or was it printed from the pdf that you generated?

photo

I printed the PDF that you sent from Chrome on Windows 10. It printed the logo. Here is a copy of the print out. This issue is likely a printer setting, or OS printer option that is causing the logo not to print. There are many print options, so its hard to know for sure which one it could be. Have you tried the background image/color options and scale options?

eabaea55095c363cd12e24c371ae515f

photo

As you can see from this attached file i can print logos from word as a letter no problem

i can also print the logo from the pdf file just as you can

photo
photo

Hi Greg,

Our developer advised he made a slight change to the html as he noticed lots of styles on the image and also some bad css that he removed. Could you try to print again and let us know if this worked?

Thank you

photo

no change

photo

so what every happened all the logos are back same computer same printer no changes on my end was waiting on your testing but now it works so idk what changed on the IO side

photo

Thanks for the update on this.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file