Packing List Shared Library
A couple of us have been wanting IO to create a shared library of some different things. Packing list was one of them. So I'm going to add a couple links here to packing lists code that you can use. I'll try and add images of what they look like as well.
If you have one you'd like to add, post the files in a comment below.
To Use One:
- Download the txt file and open
- Open IO and navigate to settings>packing list templates
- Click "Add new Template"
- Click "</>" to enter code view
- Copy all of the code out of the txt file and paste in to the code view of the new template.
- Save and close.
- Re open the template to edit template variables that may not be usable in your account.