delivery - minimum subtotal

Heather A. shared this question 16 months ago
Answered

Is there a way to set up the system so we have a delivery minimum? The subtotal needs to be at least $285 for delivery to be offered.

I don't want customers to be able to auto-book and be able to select delivery if their subtotal is below $285 - they can still submit a quote though.

Thanks!

Comments (4)

photo

Yes you can restrict by total and set your minimum rental amount in order to be able to have delivery, if you need assistance with this please let us know.

Thanks!

photo

Hi Jen, That's great! Can you guide me through this process - I am not seeing it in the distance charge settings.

Thanks!

photo

What would you like your minimum rental totals to be?

We also have this extremely helpful article that goes over how to set up your distance charges: https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/getting-started-step-3-setting-up-distance-charges

photo

Of course you would just need to go to your Settings-->Distance Charges and you can set it right there under minimum rental totals (see screenshot)

photo

Thank Erika and Jen - I just watched the video and entered in totals. I did a test quote from the website and my IO (add lead) and it didn't restrict the booking for delivery. Can someone have a peek please? Thanks!

photo

The reason it did not restrict is because you did not select the "Total" box at the top of your page where it says "Restrict By", as this is what causes those restrictions to be effective.

I have marked this for you and the change shall be effective immediately.

bd37d8b09215e5a6cc796a7291be7eeb

photo

all good now - thanks!!

photo

Absolutely! Let us know if you need further assistance!!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file