price in contract

isabelle A. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Hello, in this contract:

https://rental.software/account/#/settings/contracts/33615

I would need the first price to be the price on the lead before discount. What is the variable for that price ? I tried *rentalunitprice_orig* but this shows the original price, not the one put by the rep in the lead under ''Price''

Thank you

Comments (31)

photo

Do you mean the price the rep gave not the price in the software?

photo

First column (under Price) should be the price we see in the leads (if the rep has modify that price, yes i want the price the rep gave)

Then, i want the discount to show, and at the end of the line; the discounted price

photo

The variable is for the original price which would pull the price that is in the software. We don't have a variable for this.

photo

Ok, i will keep that in mind

Other question: if i change something in the contract template does it changes in all the leads ? I understand that at some point, modifying a contract will not affect contracts already signed... but if i do want it to be change, how do i do that ?

photo

Yes, if you change the template it will change contracts going forward.

If you want to change it on a contract that has already been signed...go to the lead...go to the contract section and generate a new contract. Do this by making a new contract active...press edit, add, and save.

photo

To be sure, in this contract (for exemple) https://rental.software/account/#/leads/11730713/venue

Since the contract is not yet created, if i modify the template, it will modify the contract of this lead , right ?

photo

Yes...if the contract is not signed or created any changes will automatically be updated

photo

2 other modification for the contract

1) when there is no discount apply, i need the original price still to show in column ''prix''

2) we have the categories showing but when items are in the same categories, they should be grouped

See this contract as exemple: https://rental.software/quotes/contractme.php?name=*Proludik Quebec FR&qid=11759897&cid=10573527

photo

Have you tried just using the variable *rentalunitprice*

You are using the wrong variable for the category...should be using *rentalcategory_heading*

photo

I tried the *rentalunitprice* for the price but not for the category ?

What should i do now ?

From what i understand, i should replace *rentalcategory* by *rentalcategory_heading* ?

photo

Try the two variables I gave you

photo

*rentalcategory_heading* works, except for the portion of pop corn. See below. Any idea why and what i should do ?

29943c9c2964691e7e5c9d2e4df7e7fa

photo

what lead number is this example?

photo

photo

Let me check on this...seems like this should be under the pop corn machine

photo

Yes it should. They are not created as accessory (because we could sell them by themself) but in that case, they are put in the lead as accessory to the popcorn machine

photo

Hello Susan, still waiting for ''rental category heading'' showing on the contract for some items

Also; it was ok before but now some infromation do not show up, see in yellow

And can you tell me why *rentalunitprice_orig* does not show when no discount is apply ? We would like it to appear. For exemple, when we have 4 items at 100$, we would like the 100$ to appear and at the end the 400$

For an exemple; see contract #11809885

https://rental.software/quotes/contractme.php?name=*Proludik Quebec FR&qid=11809885&cid=10420953

photo

I have a ticket in for the issue w/ the accessories and the and the rental category headings. I think we just need the use the simple rental price variable for that column...

photo

The problem is that when we use the *rentalunitprice* , it will display the discount price

See: same contract where i added a discount of 50$ for the canon a mousse. First price should show 350$, then 50$ discount and total price 300$. But it shows 300$ - 50$ and again 300$

photo

Please leave lead # 11809885 as is I am going to use it as my example and see why we cannot get the variables to work.

photo

ok, i am out

photo

Actually, if you take a look at that lead it's working

photo

it's working for the line where i put an discount and the original price is ok

But for the 2 other items, where there is no discount, no price appear either. Should show 50$ and 100$

b72c28d3f5c30326f84c6b23f9dfc525

photo

Hello

1) can you create a copy of the contract with categories so i can use the contract CONTRAT FR without categlries until the accessory category heading is settle ? I could do it but i want to make sure i do not mess with something you are working on now.

2) what about the original unit price when their is no discount apply ?

Thank you

photo

These things have been fixed now...what are you trying to do?

photo

2 things left:

1) in yellow; can we show the price per unit which is 50$? and then at the end, the total price

2) cercle in red: can we put a code that says not to display if no value ? I created a topic for that and some people tried to help but we are still missing it... (https://rental.software/support/topic/65531-dim-and-electricity-not-to-appear-on-the-contract-when-0)

This exemple is lead; #11894691

15c393c21e804b68e9a055b8ce81e424

photo

We have someone looking at the Dim situation...we already have things hidden in that coding so we are seeing how to add more. Do you want it to say 6@$50? in that box?

photo

For the price, it could only show 50$ (we already have the quantity in the first colomn)

Thank you

photo

I mean in the quantity box. I thought in the box that currently you have highlighted you wanted the total original price. (which has already been fixed) In the quantity box we can put 6@50

photo

In the box i have highlighted, can we have the original price per unit ?

photo

Hello Susan, can you put 6@50$ as you suggested in the following contract and i will see what is the result

Please update that contract: Contrat FR avec cat. for Location Quebec

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file