remove variable from invoice

Ryan F. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

how do I remove this variable in my invoice?

id="repeat_end_rentals">

also, is there a logo variable for templates?

Comments (2)

photo

Where is this happening? On the invoice email or the regular invoice?

No, you would have to put the logo directly on the template

photo

ok, so this is two different things. If you look at my screen shot the variable is in the invoice email randomly placed and not displaying something accurately, but I don't know what it is for.

photo

I've pulled up the email a couple different times and cannot find it anymore...is this still happening for you?

photo
photo

You don't want to remove that variable. But it looks like you should highlight it, enter code view, and add "<" before it so that it works properly. I'd need a screenshot of the code to be able to tell you exactly. If you don't fix it, you wont be able to list items.

photo

Thanks. I can't find the broken variable in the original email template. It is only showing displaced on a invoice that fetches info for customer

photo

settings>email center>customer-invoice.

Highlight the text you want removed and then click the "<>" code view button. this should take you to the code area. Can you post a screenshot of that to see what's wrong with it?

Alternatively, at the top, on the right, there's a dropdown "revision" you can choose older versions till it isn't there anymore. However, this could undo other changes.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file