Website contact us form link to IO

Jim C. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Hello,

I am not using Elamentor as a builder, and I am not using your IO theme. Do you have a plugin that will allow us to feed the information from our contact us form into IO as a new lead?

Comments (3)

photo

This can usually be done with the leadconnector plugin and a Zapier account.

photo

The Lead Connector requires an API from the IO platform. Can you please provide that? When I go to API Keys in the IO help section, it tells me that it is not available.

photo
photo

You can create an API key in IO. This article details how: https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/api-setup-access

photo

I am using Divi Builder from Elegant Themes. I have contact forms set up that are capturing correct lead information from the site and successfully delivers them to email, for now. My goal is to connect and automate that process to transfer those leads to IO.

I have a Zapier account and I have successfully linked my email. Zapier is pulling the data from the email with no problem.

The last step in setting up a Zap is the connection and test to IO. I am getting a response that Zapier is having an access/permission problem. I have connected our IO account and Zapier with no problem and it is all recognized, but IO is not accepting the incoming data from Zapier.

Can you advise on solution? Screen shot of error message attached.

photo

On the API key in IO, you need to set permissions like you would with a worker account. In this case, I think the only permission you would need is Lead Create permission. Now if you intend to modify a lead, you would need a different permission.

photo

The instructions from IO and Zapier online told me full access to customers and full access to leads. If you looked at my account to answer this question or to investigate, you would see that I have done that. Could you please escalate this to a level of support or programmer that can actually investigate and handle this reqyest?

photo
photo

A meeting link has been sent to further diagnose and resolve the issue.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file