IO Phone not filtering by location

Ryan F. shared this question 28 days ago
Answered

I really need the IO phone to filter by location for the call and text log. It is not. Can we fix this? thanks

Comments (2)

photo

I have updated the request we have in for you from previously when you requested.

photo

Phone numbers are not location specific. It's an error that the location filter shows. Instead, type the phone number you want to filter by in the search box without any punctuation. This will filter by that number. Thanks!

photo

Ok. There is a location box to the left, that's why I was expecting it work by location. IT would if the phone numbers were location specific. This would make it easier if you have multiple locations that each had multiple phone numbers and someone who doesn't work another location or have permissions for that location should not have to see those other location numbers.

thanks for the tip, that does help

photo

I have given your feedback to developers.

photo

I can see why you would think that. The location filter should be removed on that page. I also see that you are using the restrictions to set which worker should have access to numbers. Since numbers can be set to more than one location which is not a feature we would remove, your only option to define which user can use a number is the restrictions area. Possibly it would make sense to filter down the call log list based by the worker restriction that is set on the number, and possibly it would make sense to automatically restrict workers from using a number based on their location permissions, but we have not made a plan for that at this time.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file