Sales Tax

Abraham L. shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

I collect Sales Tax using the IO software, but cannot find a sales tax report. What's the easiest way to prepare my quarterly sales tax report?

Comments (4)

photo

You can create reports in the software. Here is a video example and walk through on how to build a sales tax report.

photo

Thank you for this. I was able to create my report but I am still missing sales for the months of April Through June for some reason despite me including those dates in my date range. What could be causing the omission of sales?

photo
photo

I am not seeing any events in IO for the months that your referring to? (see screenshot)

photo

These are the transactions I'm missing. Note, they were collected via IO / Open Edge. Could it be that the leads/funds were collected during my trial period?

photo
photo

You can pull up leads by payment date and see if they come up that way? did you record the payments in IO? (see screenshot)

photo

I'll try payment date now. Yes, all payments were recorded as Leads in IO. Are we sure it's not because I was in trial status during those months?

photo

No that should have nothing to do with it? Were you able to find the payments?

photo

No luck. While I can find the payments individually, they are not populating on my report. Super frustrating.

photo
photo

I looks like for some reason all of these leads have been deleted, you can recover them by going to the left side of the screen and using the pre-set filter and putting in delete and you can recover these leads from there, you will also need to go to your payments screen to make sure that you get all of the leads that have been deleted.

6c95c84e49de84ef5e8a01f7c4aac6c2

photo

You solved the mystery!! This worked. Thanks for all of the time you put into assisting me. Thank you so very much!

photo

You are very welcome. Have a wonderful day!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file