IO phone showing in different account locations

Ryan F. shared this question 19 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I am logged into an elfpros locations without permissions to see the jumparound location, however under my call log I am seeing calls from both business locations. can we fix this?

Comments (4)

photo

If you type in "elf pros" into the search box it will only list your calls (fix for now) I have a request in so that only the location logs show if you are logged into only one!

photo

ok great .thanks

photo

any update on fixing this to only show that locations log of calls and text? Also we have two numbers for this location but it is not allowing us to choose which number we are calling from.

photo

also, by typing "elf" it will sort out phone log but will not sort out text log? under phone log I don't have type out the full "efl pros" but under text you have to. it is confusing to remember, but looking forward to this feature having a switch location option and being locked in for those that only work at one location. thanks

photo

Thank you susan. We are using multiple numbers at our other location and the drop-down arrow to the right of the call button when clicked lets you choose which number you're calling or texting from but on this location it doesn't give an option

photo

I have someone looking at the ELF location login to see why it's not giving you that option like the other locations...I will keep you posted

photo
photo

The request to only show location specific logs for calls and text has been in for a while...not sure when it will be done.

When I type in Elf to the text log it seems to be working.

I am checking on the how the system chooses which number to call from when multiple numbers are being used on one location...I don't know any one else that is using multiple numbers for one location to call from at this time...let me see on this one. I think it may just be a default

photo

This is still an issue in proving to be even more confusing on text and phone calls. We want to go ahead and completely separate these accounts to avoid this happening

photo
photo

thanks

photo

Thanks for helping with that it does appear that is working now

Leave a Comment

Attach a file