high delivery for locals

Reuben M. shared this question 44 days ago
Answered

Reasons as to why a high delivery fee is charged for a regular customer that's local? Are they out of town when they ordered or credit card zip is faraway?

Best Answer
photo

Do you have any other leads where this has happened? We would need to look at an actual lead to figure out what's going on. If you do not have any leads to send at the moment could you please let us know the next time this happens?

Comments (3)

photo

What is the lead#?

photo

#33273581 is left but the regular customer got deleted

photo

Do you have any other leads where this has happened? We would need to look at an actual lead to figure out what's going on. If you do not have any leads to send at the moment could you please let us know the next time this happens?

photo

i deleted them. thinking that maybe a fluke as some are actually mistakingly ordering to a different state. but it's happening to regulars. i will run a scan as well

photo

Sounds good! Just send us over the lead number next time so we can take a look for you. Have a great day!

photo

There is one that i sent here it is again

photo

You don't have a venue address in? This will make the delivery charge high until one is added.

d025d15eccda2cb372dfbf53ad72a96f

photo

but why? it still happened with a customer who is in the system. is there anyway not to charge delivery fees until there's an address added? some customers dont know that it is charging for this reason and they won't take time to figure out why and will simply move on.

photo

Honestly I'm not seeing where the distance charge is showing as a high amount?

photo
photo

So sorry, I forgot I deleted this one and resent to her. I called trying to get extra info but she has not returned yet

photo

Ok just let us know when you get one that is showing the high distance charges.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file