Can't Answer Phone Calls

Kinsey F. shared this problem 48 days ago
Solved

Unable to answer phone calls as they come. They show on OI but not on my phone. I have checked my ring schedule and rescheduled it several times to help but nothing is working.

Comments (1)

photo

We see no errors happening. Also appears intermittent we see a test call that was made right before creating this ticket. We can see you were able to answer and press a digit to connect. We'll need specific call examples in order to proceed.

When did the issue began & has anything recently changed, either with the device you’re using or with your IO Phone configuration? So the calls are showing on IO and your device but when you go to answer does it just end? Are you getting the prompt to press any digit to answer on the calls before the test call to Ryan?

photo

Yes it did happen earlier today for a while but I reset my ring schedule and that seemed to fix it. But then it happened again and i reset my ring schedule again. It didnt work this time. I was able to take Ryan's call and pressed any digit to connect. No changes to my phone. I see calls coming through on my computer with IO but not on my phone. I tried calling a customer just now and it went through then dropped and then the next one didnt even come up on my phone. So i ended the call.

photo

Can you please restart your phone an try again to call out and then once that is done let me know and I will call in and see if you are able to answer.

photo

Ok i did.

photo

Hi Kinsey,

Just wanted to follow-up, you can send any call examples going forward here if you continue to have issues.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file