Inventory showing as active but not in category

Terrance A. shared this question 57 days ago
Answered

I have a 16' Waterslide that is showing in my inventory listing as active. It should be in the Water Rides category but it is not showing there but it is showing as a recommended item, When you click on the recommended item it shows as being in the Water Rides category. How can I get this item to show in the category. I updated the Recovery time yesterday and this issue arose but not on the other items that I updated.

Comments (1)

photo

I am not seeing this item in your inventory? I would add this item to your inventory and put it in the water ride category then it should show under that category on your website.

photo

I do have it in my inventory and it is active. I have done a force sync also.

photo

You added this inventory as a Manufacturer item. You will need to delete from there and add it as a regular inventory.

photo

This Inventory item has been on my site up till yesterday with the way that it was created last year. Why would I need to delete it out and re do it when the only thing that I changed was the recovery time to prevent back to back bookings? This isn't a new inventory item.

photo

I have created a duplicate but is there a way to combine the 2 as there are bookings for the item and I don't want it to be double booked?

photo

Use relationships.

photo

I'm going to have a developer take a look at this something doesn't seem quite right, as soon as I hear back I will let you know.

photo

Thank you Chad for the relationship information. It looks like the new item is utilizing the previous items bookings.

photo

This has been fixed! The relationship is fine.

photo

Looking at it again it has created an available amount of 2 for the slide but there is only 1. I have tried to change inventory amount of one or the other inventory items to 0 but it then turns the inventory to 0. How can I get it be just 1 available.

photo

Did you make the original inactive?

photo

To make the original inactive it says it can't have a relationship. So when I took the relationship out and make inactive I can't make a relationship. There is only a couple of rentals coming up so I think I will just adjust them/make new leads to cover those on the other item.

photo

Good morning, are you still having issues with the 16' Ocean Wave?

photo

I am still having an issue but I have come up with a workaround for the few rentals that were tied to the old inventory item. I should be all set unless something happens overnight lol

photo

Ok great please let us know if you need anything else.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file