Multiple Currencies

John B. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Hi IO team, we have multiple locations running currently, all in USD. Is it possible to add a new location in Canada that quotes, invoices, and processes payments in CAD? Our processor is Global Payments.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (6)

photo

Yes...if you add a location and use the correct country code under the Account Preferences it will use that currency for that location.

photo

Thank you Susan, that is excellent. We are using the IO-QBO integration and we have multicurrency support turned on in QBO. If we create an IO Canadian location using CAD, will the QBO integration create customers and transactions in CAD in QBO?

photo

Yes, if you are using QB Online it will work

photo

Thank you Susan.

photo

Hi Susan, after hours on the phone with Global Payments, I learned that we're going to need a second virtual terminal to run transactions in CAD. Any transactions run through our current VT will be in USD. I've written to Lee in sales for help in setting that up, but I wanted to mention it here so that anyone facing this same issue is aware.

photo

Thanks for the update John. I will be responding to this in the email you sent me.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file