Contracts are not printing correctly. It is cutting off the top.

Audrey W. shared this problem 3 months ago
Solved

Comments (1)

photo

Which contract is not printing properly?

photo

None of them.

photo

We've tested multiple contracts and printed up fine. You will want to check your settings for your printer

photo

The printer settings have not been changed. My contracts were printing just fine and now they are not. I have not changed any of my printer settings. My coworker is also having the same issue. His were printing fine yesterday and now they are not.

photo

Can you send us a screenshot after you select the more settings so that we can see your printer settings?

c641e008ed3bbb1af84babc6d7d6d2a8

photo

b0ff51c3c14d083acf922672d0852f72

photo

And what browser are you using? Is this only happening directly from the contract page...is it also happening when you try the print utility on the leads page? Thanks

photo

We are using chrome. When you print from the print utility on the leads page, it cuts off the edges and the font is too small. We do not use the print utility on the leads page.

photo

I am going to send this over to our developers. Could you send me a picture of what the contract normally looks like and a picture of what is currently printing out so I can show them what is going on?

photo

Please see attached. Top contract is what it's doing now. Bottom contract is how it is supposed to print.

photo

Thank you very much! I will let you know what they say.

photo

Thank you.

photo

Would you try using another printer? If you do not have another printer, try the "Print to PDF" option. We are unable to duplicate this issue, and it is looking like it's caused by your printer or settings.

photo

38e513de45b116f4976bcf657a2335c1

photo

It is doing the same thing if I save it to a pdf.

photo

Are you using windows?

photo

Yes we use windows.

photo

This also could be a bug w/ printing within chrome...We see this periodically when they have updates and then we have to update as well. Can you try printing on a different browswer and see if it's still happening?

photo

I just tried with internet explorer and got the same thing. Sorry I was out of the office yesterday.

photo

What version of Windows and Chrome are you using? We need more info to try to figure out why you are having issues. We cannot duplicate this, and have had multiple people with different computers and browsers try. Please make sure that your computers has all updates installed, and that the browser is up to date.

Here are some links that may help, we need the full version numbers.

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/version-google-chrome/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-version-of-windows-operating-system-am-i-running-628bec99-476a-2c13-5296-9dd081cdd808

photo

We are using windows 11. Chrome updated

Google Chrome126.0.6478.114 (Official Build) (64-bit) (cohort: M126 Rollout)
photo

Our developers still cannot find an issue. You may need to set up an appointment so we can screenshare and record what is happening for you.

https://calendly.com/d/y3x-qvh-529/support-15-min

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file