Email not working

Andrea C. shared this question 24 days ago
Answered

Email is coming in, but we cannot respond or send quotes/contracts. No changes have been made in our systems. It was all working just fine until about 20 minutes ago.

Comments (6)

photo

What users are having an issue w/ this?

photo

I did notice for your login the password needs entered under worker email settings

photo

It appears it is for Maci, Andrea, and John at the moment. I don't have access to the other accounts to see right now. I have tried putting in the password on my account, but it keeps failing to do anything.

photo

All 3 are showing a bad password? Can you try updating yours again?

photo

I have tried several times but each time it returns with an error message "unable to verify account name or password". I just tried it again and now it won't let me save anything at all or edit anything.

photo

After you enter the password are you saving before testing?

photo

I'm sorry, I'm the least computer savvy person on our office crew, so I guess maybe I'm just messing all of this up. Everyone else is on a job site, so I'm trying to figure this stuff out on my own. I've included a screenshot of where I open the ascrane@rockymountainroll.com account on my mac, I go to the details tab. I cannot see the current password, but I can input a password and not be able to save. When a new window popped up, I input the password that your company chose for me and I get the error message with the second screenshot.

photo

No, you would need to go to IO and Settings-->Workers. Click on your profile..add the password under Email Settings

photo

Okay. I tried that and here are the error messages that come up.

photo

Maci is here now and getting the same error messages on her account when she adds the password.

photo

Are you entering paswords and then save on the bottom of the page?

photo

Yes. Still nothing.

photo

You are going to want to meet with someone today and share your screen: https://calendly.com/d/cpcm-vcq-5br/meet-with-me

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file