Call Log issues

Chad B. shared this problem 41 days ago
Solved

We have companies/clients that change employees from time to time. When we deactivate the customer profile of the person who is no longer there and switch the contact on the leads to the new person and they call, the inactive customer profile still populates the call log and tells us their name instead of the active lead contact.

i.e. IO Phone Call: Inbound Call | InflatableOffice (rental.software)

Comments (1)

photo

It looks like the office/work number is still listed on Sherri's profile. If you remove this number from their customer profile, this should update the call log history appropriately with the new employee name.

photo

Ok, can I put in a feature request that it should be use the active contact OR better yet, it should be the assigned contact to that lead regardless of who all has the number.

photo

I have the feature request submitted to our developers! We will let you know what they advise.

Thank you!

photo

What could help is if the caller ID was able to be at an organizational level first and contact level second. Well, maybe that In addition to making inactive profiles not used in caller ID.

photo

This makes sense to me. I have updated the feature request to the developers.

photo

This feature is now live:

• Active contacts will be preferred when choosing a matching customer based upon phone number
  • If the contact belongs to an organization, the caller ID will display it before their name (“Organization Name: Customer Name”)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file