Apply filter pricing not working

William B. shared this problem 13 days ago
Solved

The conditional pricing that I made for overnight fees is not adding to my inventory item I have checked to see if the autosave lead is checked and it is. So I unchecked it and rechecked to see if that would enable it. Went back to the inventory item and still not working. When I click add it doesn't63450c55e22836743222f43cf745adb2d1dc43ee040b8da7cfaaa589eece56f7 do anything. I think something is wrong with my autosave.

Comments (4)

photo

what does your filter for the conditional price look like? Did you use the "pricing" type?

photo

It is in the attachment. It looks like one attachment but there are two screenshots.

photo

I followed this direction on knowledge to the T and it wont do anything.

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/pricing-overnight-rentals

photo

Neither of those pics are of the actual filter. Just the name.

photo
photo

What items do you have the overnight pricing on?

photo

Non cause it wont work.

I followed this link on knowledge and it still does not work

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/pricing-overnight-rentals

photo

Here is a quick video on what I'm trying to do and the settings that I have done when I followed that article.

photo

No video

photo

The video to large let me try this. Made a short video of the inventory item. Also exactly what the instructions told me to put for an overnight fee. The other screenshot shows that the autosave is enabled which according to the instructions that has to be enabled to make the filters work.

photo

I would set your price structure to be something like $xxx until 12 hours then $xxx until 26 hours and $xxx every 24 hours after.

Then in WordPress set the option in IO plugin to allow customers to set single day, overnight or multiday rentals. And the overnight would be by 8a or something like that. Then you won't have to worry about conditional pricing.

photo

Thank you. It will have to work for now. I came from BCN and ERS Side so the pricing structure is a little confusing. I just need to get this up and running before I pay for two different platforms.

photo
photo

Would you like to have a google meet to go over pricing?

photo

Looking at your video example, it looks like you are trying to create a price name just called "40". It seems that simply having numbers as your price name will not work. If you wording next to the number you should see a drop down that says "Make New Price: [price name]". Please take a look at my screenshot example below. After you select the make new price option from the drop down, you will then be able to click add and create your conditional pricing. Let us know if you have any questions.

54a4e0eb65b2856536a1de30b6125750

Leave a Comment

Attach a file