Optional Fields

Harry B. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

I am working with event details in the web quote page and I want to duplicate the behavior of the Surface field for the Is Power Available and Is Water Available. I have those setup as Required on Page but doesn't prompt the user for entry

Comments (3)

photo

Did you select what page to put it on?

photo

Yes I did, whatever the reason the webpage does not enforce the Required on Page option

photo

We have the power and water options on checkout required, we had to add code to your checkout page. When you set on the optional field itself it makes it required on the back end when creating a lead not the customer facing side. If you have more you need to be required to obtain a quote let us know and we can add the code for it.

photo

Hey Gabrielle, we need something similar for our time senetive fee. How do I create a custom optional field for clients on both the front and back end. If possible, it would be great to have a drop-down. Can you help me with this?

photo

Fees cannot be connected to a dropdown optional field. You would have to use a check mark option and then attach the optional field to the fee. Add these to both the lead and wp checkout page. Then, create a fee that is attached to the check box/optional field.

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/custom-questions-and-form-fields

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file