Everything stopped updating, please help!

Elizabeth C. shared this question 5 months ago
Answered

I added some inventory and updated it but none of my inventory is showing under the inventory tab on my end, and it shows the old stuff and one new item I added if you visit the site but that's it. Is there something going on with IO or did I do something? I'm freaking out because it shows like I have no inventory so I can't edit any of my items under the inventory tab.

Comments (1)

photo

Good morning, what did you add so we can take a look?

photo

I added a lot of chairs, tables, some add ons.. lots of stuff. It didn't update some of my text either. It shows some of my inventory on my actual website but only one new item. On my end, on the inventory tab where I can edit everything, it shows nothing. My site is http://www.coxfamilyinflatables.com if you'd like to look, I'm in the process of updating everything but it basically froze on me and I'm paid up so that is not the reason.

photo

We see those items on your website at the moment so you might need to clear your browser cache/history. Let me know if that does not work for you.

photo

That did not work. There should be over 8 types and sizes of tables but it only shows 3. Missing bars, stages, railing, dance floors and a lot more.

photo

Can you give us specific names of items that aren't showing for you? So we can look as well?

photo

Here is my list, I added everything on the first page minus stages and I added tables from the second page.

photo

So none of these items are showing on the site for you??

photo

Ok, the very first item I tried to look up isn't set up right in the software. It looks like it's set up as a vendor item (for Cox Family??) but doesn't have a category so it won't show on the website. (see screenshot) If the other items are set up this way they also won't show.

Here's an article on how to set up inventory:

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/step-1-add-some-rental-inventory

photo

Okay thank you! So if I can't see any inventory, mine or vendor items, how do I fix it? I can still see mine on the site but I see absolutely nothing in my inventory, not even my stuff that was already there and not edited.

photo

You have 2 filters on that are stopping you from seeing any of your inventory, see screenshot, click the trashcan for these and you will be able to see all of your inventory again, it looks like the side bar is collapsed by default so just click on the IO in the green bar and this will open it back up.

f42ae27800c8671a2fd29eb3817fa62d

photo

THANK YOU!!!! I feel silly now, because I'm really new to this but I'm familiar with that search filter I just didn't realize that I had to click on the IO icon. I REALLY appreciate you!!

photo

You are very welcome, have a great day! and No worries at all!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file