No Email Notification For Distance Charges Error Quotes

Isaias A. shared this question 7 months ago
Answered

If a client creates a lead in which they trigger a minimum total requirement because of distance, then IO does not send us an email notification of the lead. Even if I add on items to the lead after that initial minimum total requirement error to make the total over the minimum, IO does not send us an email about the lead.

Comments (1)

photo

There is an alert that will tell you why a customer cannot book but not something specifically for this...just if they are unable to book for ANY reason. It's called "Booking Attempt". If you turn on this alert it will email and tell you the reason the customer was unable to book.

photo

Booking Attempt alter has been on this entire time.

photo

Do you have an example of when you didn't get it and you expected to?

photo

Yes, anytime a customer's total is below the required minimum for their distance range and request a quote, we don't get an alert at all about that customer's quote request.

photo

Do you have a lead # so that we can see if this alert should have went out and did not?

photo

photo

It doesn't show this customer tried to book. They only got a quote. If they tried to book you would have gotten an alert

photo

That alert is already turned on for me, and I did not receive an email about this lead and a couple of test leads

photo

It's hard to say why the quote alert didn't go out on this one. It's been too long now. We would need a newer example.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file