Reports

Richard G. shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

How do I build a report in the New IO? The Reports section only has 4 reports and no option to build one. In the Old IO I was able to build any report I wanted through the Export function, but that is gone.

Comments (12)

photo

You can build reports by going to Settings-->Reports. You can also create a filter to apply to the reports from Settings-->Filters.

Let us know if you need assistance building or accessing the reports.

photo

If you could just build me a Sales report that give me the option to set the Start and End dates, not Filters, and gives me the Rental sales, and breaks out the other Fees from the rental sales.

photo

I have report started for you called "Sales", this can be ran on the leads/events page. If you need to adjust you can do so in the Settings-->Reports.

photo

I see the Sales in the Reports. But how do you run the report? I don’t see it in the leads page?

photo

Top right above the last name column on the leads and events page. See this article for example.

photo

Got it. But, all the numbers for 2022 don't breakout the Fuel Surcharge Fee, still just rolled up into the rental number. I need that broken out also. I would like these fees broken out by Fee, I want to see what each fee is generating. So, the Surface Fee, Distance Fee, Fuel Surcharge and the Additional Damage Waiver.

photo

Actually the Fees is barely showing anything. I think it is only showing Distance Fees.? The discounts in the fees don't seem to make sense(?)..

photo

Fee name has been added to the report. Take a look.

photo

So, the problem I'm having is I know Every lead/reservation in 2022 has a Fuel Surcharge (Fee) of 6%. I also know that Most leads/Reservations in 2023 have a Accidental Damage Waiver (Fee) of 10%. So, the Fee's total should be much higher than $627.10 on $130k+ in rental sales, probably in the $8k-$10k range in Fees.

Also, in the screen shot attached you'll see that the sum of columns D, E & F don't add up to either Column C or G. The Rentals and Fees should add up to Total Paid.

You will need to create separate columns for each fee and discount, or you will need multiple lines for leads with multiple fees/discount.

photo

If you are just looking for whole numbers

Dashboard > click the chevron next to Add Line Chart > Add Preset Chart > Income by Category, Fees, Discounts

This isn't downloadable but it will give you the numbers for your information

photo

Need it downloaded or exported for my insurance.

photo

Do you need the break down for each event?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file