select accessory first than base items

Ryan F. shared this question 23 months ago
Answered

Is it possible I could display a category of my themed banners (accessories) and when they select a banner it shows all of the base/parent bounce houses they go with?

Comments (2)

photo

Save and copy is still working..are you having issues with it? I am thinking if you make changes to the lead first and it "autosaves" this could cause issues...

photo

this comment seems to be related to another issue. Yes, autosave is still an issue sometimes. But, If I leave the lead and come back into it I can make copy of it normally.

What about the question about a category of themed banners that they select first and than choose an inflatable it goes with?

photo

The only way to do something like that would be when you add the accessory to use the setting "List these Accessories to the customer as if they are separate Rental Units". This way the accessory is listed as the rental unit

photo

Yes, I am familiar with that option. But when I do this it clutters the screen because our banners can go on about 6 different inflatables, so multiply that times 30 to 40 themes and it is very hard to find stuff. If someone is just looking for a theme first, is there a way to select the theme and then select a bounce house that goes with that theme?

photo

This would be the only way to list an accessory "on it's own"

photo
photo

Please see below and let us know how we can help. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file