having an issue sending quotes

Ricky O. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

Please see the attached file. We are having issues sending out quotes, and getting back the following "warning" message. Can someone assist me, please?

Comments (5)

photo

We just checked your email settings and just sent test emails with no issues. Maybe you were having a temporary problem?

photo

Thank you for checking into that for me. I have checked it a few times since, and it seems to be working. I appreciate your help.

photo

Sorry to bother you again for this. The problem is not sending/emailing quotes. The problem is stemming from clicking of the "book your event" button. The attached picture with the warning is what keeps popping up. I had a customer tell me they received it last night.

photo

Do you remember which customer this was?

photo

Dre Cox. The Status was in "quote" when I emailed and texted the quote. Same issue for both. When I referenced the issue last week it was a fake customer that I was testing.

I had to change status to "contracted" to bypass issue.

photo
photo

I've done a test quote and I tested out Dre's link as well...no errors. If this happens again can you send us the updated error? I want a developer to take a closer look too. Thanks!

photo

Thank you ma'am. Having the same issue with Colby Reik currently. Please see the screen shot.

photo

Thank you! I have a developer taking a look

photo

Thank you. I truly appreciate your help.

photo

It looks like it was an issue w/ the meta pixel plug in. We updated...and it seems like it worked... it but if this continues our developers recommend deleting the plugin.

photo

I appreciate your help. Thank you.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file