payroll not working properly

Ryan F. shared this problem 2 years ago
Not a Problem

I have a few workers where the payroll is doubling shifts and taking a shift from the next day and putting it on the previous day. This is happening for Cohen W on 4/8 and 4/9 and for Sue F on 4/6

Comments (4)

photo

We can take a look but would need more details...are these time clock shifts? Which ones are doubled up?

photo

I have the info in the initial message. workers names and dates. I thought you can see if they are scheduled or time clock shifts. Not sure if I even understand the question. I schedule them in the delivery planner and they use the clock in and out feature even when they are scheduled.

photo

I need to process pay roll today and would like to figure this out

photo
photo

I have a ticket in for this...but I haven't heard anything back. I took screenshots w/ the errors so if you need to update and submit you should be ok

photo

Please see below and let us know how we can help. Thanks!

photo

I believe these are showing higher than scheduled due to when the worker clocked in and out. Click the hours to check and fix them.

photo

Of course. I am well aware of how to click the hours and correct them. That doesn't seem to be the issue.

photo

The only thing I can think of is that they clocked into the wrong day because it is showing two days' shifts on the same day....or there is a glitch in the system.

photo

Tim B., did you look at the shifts and clock in times? Actually, when they clock in, they do not clock into a particular shift, they just clock in and IO is suppose to match it to the shift for that day. IO did not do that, it put there clocked in times on a different day so for payroll it is counting their clocked in shift on the wrong day and their scheduled time for the correct day. I cannot fix this on my end. It is hard to remember the context of these issues when we leave a note back and forth about once a week or so

photo

I would have to look at an example that hasn't been modified. My guess is that it's user error. We show them a list of shifts that we think match to what they are trying to clock into. They can accept the one we put on top or look at it and choose the correct one. I would guess the workers are making mistakes, but if you send another example that you haven't modified, I can look again.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file