Deleted optional fields

Casey Z. shared this question 12 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Is there a way to find optional fields that I have turned off?

Comments (2)

photo

Under the "Gear" in the upper right corner there is an "optional fields" selection. Once under Optional Fields you can select the field that you don't see and put it in a new area for you to locate and you can turn the fields on or off as well.

photo

You can still see the ones you've turned off but not the ones you've deleted

photo

How do I see them? What am I missing?

https://vimeo.com/827699724/b44e6c7829

photo

Optional fields that are not pre built and are added by you are considered "deleted" when turned off :( No way to retrieve. Only ones that are prebuilt can be turned on/off and not removed from list.

photo

Okay, that's what I thought. So here's a problem I'm trying to solve...

When I create new optional fields with small text boxes, sometimes they default to filling in the word "Yes". Example - I created this field "Scrip". I made it 3 times yesterday, and all 3 times it added the word "Yes" in every lead. I just tried it again and it left the box blank. Then I created "Raffle Tickets" the same way, and it filled in the word "Yes". I'm going to keep deleting that field and adding it again until it works properly, unless you guys can figure out why it's doing that.

b09685c671804b8dd95fb6f5ff4bd584

de47c45f2c07fa4aa02679bebc91699e

73b1ed0d4b99914456ce7a2eaf90f21d

photo

I just pulled up a lead and scrip and raffle tickets are both blank are they for you?

photo

They are blank in my optional field settings, but if you open a lead, they look like this

71444d9296caba9bae07734be9365b97

photo

What lead? So far they are all blank for me

photo

What the heck? Every one I open says Yes on raffle tickets...

photo

Is it only going to be yes or no? Maybe going forward make it a selection?

photo

No, it will have info about amounts, color, and other details.

photo

And you guys never had an automation filling this one in did you?

photo

No, I just made it this morning. Going back to my original question about viewing optional fields I had turned off... The reason I wanted to do that was to see if I had an older optional field by the same name that was causing this problem. I definitely had a "Raffle Ticket" field that was a checkbox. That's the only thing I can think of that might be causing this.

photo

Ok, maybe that's it. You had raffle ticket fields checked? that would equal yes. We would need the new field to be something different maybe?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file