App Templates

Chad B. shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

I know this is new, but...

I was working on adding these in this morning at 5a CST, when I save and closed one of the cards the entire list disappeared and I can't get it back. The cards are still showing in the app but I can't see them to make changes. Nor can I reset the page either.

876756f550afb47880d877e2b19c5f9d

Comments (1)

photo

I have developers looking into this.

photo

It's fixed. Now for a request 😬

Could we be given the ability to name each slide so it's easier to distinguish what is on each card when editing? Currently can only choose type and place. a "Name" field would be awesome. This field doesn't need to display on the card in the app. Only on the IO system.

photo

and if I could make a suggestion. On my packing list we have notes specific to each rental. It would be great if we could somehow have those notes in the app, specific to each rental item.

The cards are great for the overall lead.

photo

I have taken this to developers.

photo

The issue presented with order was fixed on 5/24. The name has been added to the template for editing.

photo

I don't see how. I open a template and still only see type and order. No name field to be seen.

photo

Attached is what I'm seeing...can you send us view from your end?

photo

I have the name column in the list but not when editing an existing one.

photo

You need to force reload to get the update, it looks like your phone/device has cached the page.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file