Emails not arriving

Juan Z. shared this problem 4 hours ago
Not a Problem

I just placed an order under my name on the website. We received the email that a new lead came in but I didnt receive the quote email as a client. This is a common complaint since we switch to io. We had several clients not receiving their emails. As a result, we have to send them two emails, one from io and one from our gmail account. This process is not only bothersome but inefficient. How can this be resolve?

Comments (3)

photo
1

Go to Settings-->Email Center. You do not have any of the automated emails turned on for recent quotes:

d34de3376062e6b5e4c76868f041200c

photo
1

I activated all of them. I placed another order under my name. no email yet. I placed another order with my yahoo email. Nothing yet

photo
2

On the template you have it set to send 0 days since last lead. This would need to be set at at least .1 days since lead...then you would receive within a few minutes of the lead being created

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file