Countries available to select in our new iO-EU account

Ashley C. shared this question 1 hour ago
Pending

Hello


I appears there are only 8 countries we can select from when building a customer's profile in our new iO-EU account. (see screenshot).


Can we please get this updated to be able to select from all the countries located within Europe?


  1. Albania
  2. Andorra
  3. Austria
  4. Belarus
  5. Belgium
  6. Bosnia and Herzegovina
  7. Bulgaria
  8. Croatia
  9. Cyprus
  10. Czechia (Czech Republic)
  11. Denmark
  12. Estonia
  13. Finland
  14. France
  15. Germany
  16. Greece
  17. Hungary
  18. Iceland
  19. Ireland
  20. Italy
  21. Kosovo
  22. Latvia
  23. Liechtenstein
  24. Lithuania
  25. Luxembourg
  26. Malta
  27. Moldova
  28. Monaco
  29. Montenegro
  30. Netherlands
  31. North Macedonia
  32. Norway
  33. Poland
  34. Portugal
  35. Romania
  36. Russia
  37. San Marino
  38. Serbia
  39. Slovakia
  40. Slovenia
  41. Spain
  42. Sweden
  43. Switzerland
  44. Ukraine
  45. United Kingdom
  46. Vatican City


Again to be clear... we have TWO accounts with inflatable office: One of them is USA based with multiple warehouse locations, and the other account is Europe based with only one default warehouse location. I am referring to the iO account that we have for Europe only.

Comments (1)

photo
1

I have sent this information over to our developers to see if these can be added. I will keep you updated!

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file
You can't vote. Please authorize!
You can't vote. Please authorize!