Countries available to select in our new iO-EU account
Pending
Hello
I appears there are only 8 countries we can select from when building a customer's profile in our new iO-EU account. (see screenshot).
Can we please get this updated to be able to select from all the countries located within Europe?
- Albania
- Andorra
- Austria
- Belarus
- Belgium
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bulgaria
- Croatia
- Cyprus
- Czechia (Czech Republic)
- Denmark
- Estonia
- Finland
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Hungary
- Iceland
- Ireland
- Italy
- Kosovo
- Latvia
- Liechtenstein
- Lithuania
- Luxembourg
- Malta
- Moldova
- Monaco
- Montenegro
- Netherlands
- North Macedonia
- Norway
- Poland
- Portugal
- Romania
- Russia
- San Marino
- Serbia
- Slovakia
- Slovenia
- Spain
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- Ukraine
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
Again to be clear... we have TWO accounts with inflatable office: One of them is USA based with multiple warehouse locations, and the other account is Europe based with only one default warehouse location. I am referring to the iO account that we have for Europe only.
Files:
Screenshot 2026...
Access denied
The same question
I have sent this information over to our developers to see if these can be added. I will keep you updated!
I have sent this information over to our developers to see if these can be added. I will keep you updated!
Replies have been locked on this page!