Optional Fields

Richard J. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Why are these now showing ticked/selected when the charge is not applied? See attached.

This seems to be on all leads. ie. the process is reversed.

If the charge is not selected, it should not apply. Now the fields are showing as selected and not charging.

We have to manually deselect them in the lead and ignore the warning message ?

Comments (10)

photo

Do you have a lead example this is currently happening on so we can have a developer take a look?

photo

photo
photo

This looks like it is working now? We are looking into it but it looks like it was a temporary issue possibly. Is this still happening?

photo

How are they working? 9409011 clearly shows TIME RESTRICTED COLLECTION and TIME RESTRICTED DELIVERY ticked in the optional fields but it is not charged (and should not be)

photo
photo

If we refresh these leads it will update (I will update these if you would like) When I said it's working now I meant on new leads?

photo

It's still happening on new leads.

just came in and has the same issue. We've manually deselected them as it's now a contract and need it to be correct.

Please advise

photo

This is in fact coming through on ALL quotes now. Please fix whatever this issue is as it causing havoc in our quoting

photo
photo

Our quote page has a revision to it that was not completed by us. See attached screenshot.

The value showing for optional fields is now "1" which I assume is what is returning the positive check for quotes. We did not do this so what is going on (if that is in fact the issue)?

It also doesn't explain after hours being checked when it's not even an option on our quote form.

Please advise asap as we have many agitated customers. Screenshots attached

photo

Are these questions in the screenshot even on the quote page anymore? They are no longer on the optional fields.

photo

Given it's now been 2 weeks since this ticket was opened, we had to figure this out ourselves and revise the code, so no, it is no longer in there.

HOWEVER, it would be good to know why the code was automatically changed without us being updated and/or whether our fix was even the correct one

photo

It doesn't tell us either who updated the quote page on this date. I would have to have a developer dig deeper to find out any more.

photo

This is still an issue. See lead 9541243

After Hours, Time restricted delivery and Time restricted collection are all check inside the lead but only Time restricted delivery is actually applied.

Please advise, it's getting ridiculous to have to update every lead

photo

Having a developer take a look at this example to see if they can find the reason

photo

Just wanted to follow up to let you know that we are looking into this issue. We attempted to reply on April 20th, but our support system was not sending our replies via email for a couple days. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file