IO phone not working for new office person

Ryan F. shared this problem 2 years ago
Not a Problem

Our new office person, Summer has been added to the ring schedule. her phone number is correct in the system. When she goes to call a customer it does not ring to her phone. Even though she is on the ring schedule, when the IO number is called, that does not go to her phone either. thanks

Comments (13)

photo

Sorry, your call seemed to work coming in. But we still cannot make calls out on her phone and receive calls for some reason. I have tested calling from two different phones. not sure what's going on. thanks

photo

Is she getting the phone bar on the top of the software to make outgoing calls?

photo

She is

photo

We are still having the same problems this morning. Cannot receive or make calls on her phone

photo
photo

What's happening when she uses phone bar?

photo

On the computer screen it looks as if it's working as normal. It says it is dialing and ringing but on her phone it never connects or rings. No calls come to her phone either when trying to make a call or receive a call.

photo

She is not in today. She has ATT and is on an Iphone that is a few years old,

photo

Please let us know when she is in to try again

photo
photo

Is she in today to try this? What carrier does she use?

photo

AT&t is the carrier the worker is summer flanders. It is still not working to either receive calls or make calls. She's working right now 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. eastern time and 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. tomorrow. I would really like immediate assistance if at all possible to resolve this situation. Thank you so much

photo

Also I am not in the office and not at a desktop to check responses here. If I could have someone text or call me if we need back and forth dialogue so this can be resolve faster

photo
photo

We will be testing this out again at 1...sorry we only have a short amount of time each week to test. If it doesn't work you will have to contact AT&T to be sure they do not have any block/restrictions for these types of calls

photo

Ok, thanks. I can reach out to them, but her phone is on my plan and my other phone works fine. This is my daughter who is having the issue. thanks!

photo

I don't know what they did, but it is finally working!!! thanks

photo

Okay it is still a problem. Apparently it's only working when I call from my personal cell phone it'll ring to her number or if she calls me through inflatable office to my cell phone it'll work. But it does not work when she calls any other numbers

photo

When I call from my phone I'm calling 540-755-0700 I have tried both numbers in the past but neither will cause her phone to ring

photo
photo

When she calls from inflatable office using her number it rings on the screen but it never rings through to her phone.

photo

It is looking like these calls are being "cancelled" before Summer can answer them. This goes for the "outgoing" calls as well. It looks like there may be some sort of spam blocker set up on the phone keeping these types of call from going through on the phone!

photo

Okay let me check on it. I can call her phone from inflatable office however. From both numbers I can call her

photo

Not sure why it's being inconsistent but it's definitely acting like it's being blocked for some reason?? Let me know when this is turned off

photo

I have been working with att who did a number of test and it seems the calls from our 571 number are now working but not the 540 number

photo

Ok, so she's receiving calls now fine from 571 but not 540??

photo

Correct. However I've only tested it from workers numbers that are in our system. I would like to try it from outside of people in our system. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Still no calls work either way though from the 540 number

photo
photo

Calling now

photo

Did her phone ring that time? curious because it still got the "cancel" on the call log like it was blocking the 540 #

photo

No, it did not ring

photo

Yes, for some reason it looks like it is still blocking that number

photo

Do we have any update on this???

photo
photo

We still show that the second number's calls are being blocked by her phone. There wouldn't be anything else we can do on our end. Were you able to let AT&T know it was still being blocked?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file