IO phone calls ringing twice

R.J. F. shared this question 12 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Lately when I get a call from our IO numbers it rings, I answer it and then immediately it begins ringing a second time. It appears like it is a different call, but each time when I check the call log there is no other call. So it appears each time we get a call and answer it begins rining a second time.

Comments (2)

photo

Can you provide any call examples from the call log? Will need date and time of calls where this has occurred so I can have a developer take a look.

photo

no. it does not show up on the call log as two calls. But it is ringing to my phone 2x almost every call.

photo

per developer: it appears it’s related to having seemingly duplicate ring schedules for (540) 845-8401.

The only difference is slightly different hours on Saturday. The email address is different too, I suppose.

Not exactly sure how they want it to be configured, but I have a feeling that one of these could be deleted in place of the other, reducing the need for two separate ring schedules.

photo
photo

I have developer looking into this and see if they can find anything.

photo

Okay thank you so much for the detailed follow-up. This kind of makes sense after reviewing it I'm a little confused but I think I can delete the foam froggy schedule and just add the foam froggy number to each of the workers ring schedule and be good

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file